1. Bed linen? All cabins and apartments have pillows, dunes and mattresses. Bring your own linens or rent from us NOK 120,- each linen.
2. Final cleaning? Final cabin/apartment cleaning is mandatory and cannot be done yourself. We want to make sure that all of our guests meet the same clean standard in all cabins and apartments.
3. Can I bring my pet? Dogs are allowed in some cabins and apartments. We charge extra NOK 500 for the cleaning. If it is only a one day visit, we charge extra NOK 250. Other animals are not allowed.
4. Is the pool open? The heated pool beside apartment type 8 is open from around May 15th to September 1st. The pool at the dock is open from June 23rd to August 15th. Check our Facebook site for updates. Both of the pools have fresh water.
5. Wifi/Wireless Internet? We offer wireless Internet throughout the facility. Access can be bought in the reception. News 2013: Fiber 70/70 mbit line.
6. Can I bring my own boat? Yes but always make sure to inform the reception before arrival. A small fee can be paid in the reception.
7. Is it child friendly at Tregde Ferie? Absolutely – we have become a very popular resort for families with children.
8. “No one is answering the phone at Tregde”. In the high season, the phone is ringing constantly which makes it difficult to capture all calls. Out of season (Sept-May) we answer the phone from 9 – 15 (9 am to 3 pm), Monday to Friday. Send e-mails or preferably use the contact form under “About us” and “Contact us”. Usually you will get a reply during the same working day, and usually within few hours.
9. Do I need a boat license to hire a boat? Most of our boats are within the requirements the authorities have set. The person responsible for the boat has to be over 18 years old. In 2014 we will have 3 boats “Øien 620F with 40 HK”. These boats requires boat license, or you need to be born before January 1st 1980.
10. Terms: All bookings have to be paid at least 8 weeks before arrival or at maturity. The invoices are normally sent by e-mail.
11. Boat transport to different islands/islets? We can transport people and goods out to cottages and islands in the archipelago. Arrange this with the front desk a few days in advance of your trip.
12. When do we sell newspapers? Newspapers are in sale from around June 15th to August 15th.
13. How far is it to the zoo? It is about 45 km to the zoo in Kristiansand. This takes about 50 minutes to drive.
14. How far is it to the nearest beach? We advise our clients the great beaches in and around Furulunden in Mandal. Here is Sjøsanden as the largest but also many other smaller and nicer sand beaches. This is about 10 minutes’ drive by car, about 8 km. We also recommend to rent a boat and visit a small island in the archipelago just outside Tregde. There you can also swim. We also have two pools on site here free of use.
15. How far is it to Mandal? It is about 7 Km to Mandal city center, about a 10 minutes’ drive by car. It is also not far by boat to Mandal. We gladly explain you the way.
16. Transport to the lighthouse Ryvingen? We can transport groups up to 17 persons at a time to the lighthouse. Pr trip costs NOK 1500, - for up to 17 people.
17. Check-in / check-out: Check-in can be done after arrival at 15 (3 pm). Check-Out is at 11:00 am departure day. Leave the cabin / apartment cleaned. Dish should be taken and trash be emptied.